Grant applications are part of the financial aid process. A grant is an award that does not have to be repaid. Eligibility is based on need, cost of attendance, and enrollment status. There are a variety of grants and other awards available to eligible students.
Program / degree-specific grant applications
- CNA / nursing assistant / home health aide
- All other programs / degrees (except Associate of Arts/Science and Associate of Fine Arts)
Federal & state grant applications
- Federal Pell grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity grant
- Minnesota State grant
- NEW – Minnesota Occupational grant
- Minnesota GI Bill grant
- Alliss Educational Opportunities grant
- Child care grant
Contact the Lake Superior College Financial Aid Office at 218-733-7601 if you have questions.