- What's the rush?
Some of these grants will expire soon. Apply now to take advantage of great opportunities for CNA, Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant grants before they are gone.
- Why should I care?
Some grants (like the CNA grant) enable students to go to school with limited to no costs to them. In addition to grants, we offer financial aid for those who qualify.
- What's a grant?
Grants are money you can use to go to college but you don’t have to repay.
- Who gets grants?
Grants are generally given to students who need financial help to pay for college.
If you are a current or future student in one of the following non-degree / certificate programs, you can apply for the following grants:
- EXPIRES SOON! – CNA / Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide grant application (PDF)
- EXPIRES SOON! – Phlebotomy grant application (PDF)
- Truck Driving grant application (PDF)
Health & Trade grants
If you are a current or future student in one of the following degrees, you can apply for the following grants:
- Dental Hygiene (PDF)
- Integrated Manufacturing CAD (PDF)
- Integrated Manufacturing Welding (PDF)
- Massage Therapy (PDF)
- EXPIRES SOON! – Medical Assistant (PDF)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (PDF)
- Medical Secretary (PDF)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PDF)
- Practical Nursing/Registered Nurse (PDF)
- Radiologic Technology (PDF)
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (PDF)
- Surgical Technology (PDF)
- Dialysis Patient Care Technician (PDF)
- Women in Trade Programs (PDF)
Federal & State grants
- Federal Pell grant description
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity grant description
- Minnesota State grant description
- Minnesota GI Bill Grant
- Alliss Educational Opportunities grant application (PDF)
- Child care grant application (PDF)
Contact the Lake Superior College Financial Aid Office at 218-733-7601 if you have questions.