- Your Financial Rights and Responsibilities You will not be prevented from registering for a subsequent term because of outstanding tuition charges that arise from delayed federal or state payments. This includes deferment of tuition, fees, and required textbook or materials charged at the campus bookstore (LSC Store).
- You are responsible for paying without delay the amount of tuition above your expected federal and state assistance.
- You are responsible for paying your account balance after receipt of the expected federal or state educational assistance.
According to Minnesota Statute 197.775 and MnSCU Policy 184.108.40.206
Student Payment Office Procedures
- All students, including veterans, are expected to view their Student Account online regularly.
- Veterans are encouraged to set up an internal payment plan with the Student Payment Office for the amounts not covered by the VA (no fee and with variable payment terms).
- After expected federal and state payments have been received by the veteran, any unpaid balance or payment plan in arrears will be put into the collection process.
- No further registrations will be allowed after an account is turned over to the Minnesota Department of Revenue for collection.