Drop for Non-Payment
FALL 2014 – FIRST DROP DATE
Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 at 4:30 pm
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PLAN TO ATTEND CLASSES MUST DROP CLASSES ONLINE OR YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BALANCE DUE!
DO NOT RELY ON THE DROP POLICY TO MANAGE YOUR ENROLLMENT STATUS!
Students will be dropped from classes if one of the following conditions is not met by the established deadlines:
- You have paid your tuition in full with the LSC Student Payment Office. This may be done in person or by using e-Services.
- You have established a payment plan by using e-Cashier.
- You have completed your application for financial aid and it is on file at Lake Superior College (or another MnSCU college). Check your eServices account to verify this.
- You have third party billing authorization or a scholarship which covers your costs.
- You are a veteran registered with the VA Certifying Official for the current term.
- You are a PSEO student who has completed the PSEO form.
Note: There are special drop for non-payment schedules established for classes that run on a continual basis, such as Over-the-Road Truck Driving and Certified Nursing Assistant. Contact the program director or the Student Payment Office for more information.