How to have a transcript sent to LSC?

MNSCU Transcripts
If you need an official transcript from a Minnesota State College or University, LSC may be able to obtain it free of charge.  Currently enrolled LSC students who have taken or completed coursework at MNSCU institutions since applying to LSC need to make LSC aware if transcripts need to be updated. Please contact the Registrar’s Office at 218-733-8765 with this information.

All other transcripts
Federal and state privacy laws require that students sign a written consent form in order to have their transcript released. There is generally a fee associated with this. Check the web page or contact the college or university previously attended for their specific requirements. Information usually required in your request includes the following:

  • Name on transcript
  • Date of request
  • Current name
  • Student ID or Social Security Number
  • Approximate dates of attendance
  • Name and address where you want the transcript sent
  • Include designated fee

Transcripts sent to LSC should go to Admissions unless an LSC employee has specifically asked that you send the transcript to his or her attention.  Students can also request transcripts through

Hallsten smil