Lake Superior College establishes a graduation date for each semester. A student’s date of graduation is the date established for the term in which all degree requirements have been met.
These requirements are:
- Completing all course and credit requirements for the student’s stated degree or program as outlined in the college catalog.
- Completing the residency requirement which is at least 20 credits at Lake Superior College.
- Earning a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 in college level coursework.
- Completing any certifications required for the student’s degree or program.
- Resolving any incompletes or grade changes for courses that satisfy Lake Superior College degree or program requirements.
- Obtaining final approval of academic petitions that impact the student’s degree completion (waiver of a graduation requirement, course substitution, acceptance of outside credit, etc). Petition to Policy forms are available at the LSC website on the graduation forms page.
- Submitting an Application for Graduation with fee by the deadline.