Commencement Ceremony Details
Date & Time:
Monday, May 15, 2017
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center – DECC
350 Harbor Drive – Duluth, MN 55802
Directions to the DECC
Parking is $5.00
No tickets are needed for guests to enter the auditorium
- The Auditorium opens for Commencement guests at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are not needed to attend.
- Commencement Processional begins at 3:00 p.m.
Graduation photographs will be available through Lifetouch. Please fill out the back of your reader card at Commencement to receive a complimentary proof by email from the photography studio. The proof will arrive 10 – 14 days after Commencement.
- Flowers will be available for purchase at the ceremony, sponsored by the Lake Superior Foundation.
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability can be requested. Please contact email@example.com to make this request.
- Your diploma should arrive at your home in six to eight weeks.
- There is not a secure place to store valuables. Lock your valuables in your car or hand them off to guests and relatives.