Commencement Event Details
Date & Time:
Monday, May 15, 2017
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center – DECC
350 Harbor Drive – Duluth, MN 55802
Directions to the DECC
Parking is $5.00
No tickets are needed for guests to enter the auditorium
- The Auditorium opens for Commencement guests at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are not needed to attend.
- Commencement Processional begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Refreshments will be served after the conclusion of the ceremony.
Graduation photographs will be available through Lifetouch. Please fill out the back of your reader card at Commencement to receive a complimentary proof by email from the photography studio. The proof will arrive 10 days to 2 weeks after Commencement.
- Flowers will be available for purchase at the ceremony, sponsored by the Lake Superior Foundation.
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability can be requested. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request.
- Your diploma should arrive at your home in about six weeks.
- There is not a secure place to store valuables. Lock your valuables in your car or hand them off to guests and relatives.