Do you have:
- pain, swelling and increased muscle tension
- problems with reduced strength, flexibility and balance?
- difficulty walking, climbing stairs or performing other daily activities?
- Do you need physical therapy but have no health insurance or have run out of benefits?
The Lake Superior College Physical Therapy Clinic provides physical therapy services for people who have no health insurance or whose benefits have been exhausted. We also provide physical therapy services to Lake Superior College students, faculty and staff at no cost. LSC physical therapist assistant students and College of St. Scholastica physical therapist students treat patients under the supervision of program instructors.
For more than 15 years, the LSC Physical Therapy Clinic has provided affordable physical therapy services to community members. Treatment session costs are based on a sliding fee scale; generally up to $10 per session.
Our clinic is furnished with the latest in physical therapy equipment, including computerized Balance Master, Lite Gait and Solo Step. We offer a wide range of treatments for a variety of conditions.
Treatment options may include:
- Therapeutic exercise
- Hot pack/cold pack
- Electrical stimulation
- Mechanical traction
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Stretching and strengthening exercises
- Relaxation exercises
- Posture education
- Gait training