- You will need to log in to use your PaperCut account to print in the library. To add more money to your account you will need to go to the Student Payment Office.
- Printing in black-and-white is 5 cents per page.
- Printing in color is available in the Technology Support Center and the Copy Center. Printing in color is 50 cents per page.
- Patrons with LSC email accounts may scan and send documents to the Library’s copy machine for printing.
Technology Support Center
- The Technology Support Center is a computer lab located at E1001. There are 30 computers for student and community member use. You can get help with printing, software use, and general computer assistance in the Technology Support Center.
- Patrons can access the LSC wireless network from the Library.
- Students may check out headphones at the Circulation Desk for in Library use.