- Go to the Library’s homepage and click on the Find button.
- The new screen will display a navigation bar at the top of your monitor. Locate and click on “My Account.”
- On the next screen, login using the 14-digit library barcode number on the back of your LSC Student ID card. The barcode begins with 21276xxxxxxxxx.
- Enter your password. The password is your last name.
- The screen will then display your account which includes the items checked out, holds, fines, ILL requests, etc.
- To renew a specific item, click on the “Renew this” link. If there are no conflicts (for example, another person has a hold on the item), the system will change the due date. The screen will then return to the “Checked Out Items” list.
If you experience difficulties with renewing items, please call the Library at 218-733-5912.