This works best when using Internet Explorer.
- Your LSC Student ID Card is also your Library Card. To access the databases, look at the back of your Student ID and locate the 14-digit number. This is your Library Barcode. [See image with yellow arrow]. If necessary, you may fill out a Request Form to get your barcode.
- From the Library website find the link, Search for Articles
- A pop up window will prompt you for your Library Barcode and Password
- Enter your 14 digit Library Barcode number from the back of Student ID (starts with 21276) and your Password (which defaults to your last name) and click the login button.
- You should now be on the Databases page with a listing of various databases
Problems with logging-in? Call 218-733-5912 or toll-free, 1-800-432-2884.
Things to try:
- Type everything carefully. Your barcode is 14 digits beginning with 21276…
- Proxy access will not work if you try to access the sites from a location with a institutional firewall (such as from your place of employment). The product will work on your home computer if you use a personal firewall product (i.e. MacAfee or Symantec), but you may have to change the security level.
- You must be a currently enrolled student at Lake Superior College and must have an active library account. If you have any enrollment or library holds on your records your account may be temporarily inactive. Please call the library main number if necessary.