Office 365 is now available for students
We are providing Office 365 free of charge. Students will now be able to work in the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more. Students can install your Office 365 on up to 5 compatible PCs, Macs, and tablets (including iPad!). All work can be saved online in OneDrive so it can be accessed no matter which device is being used. And finally, you can use this Office 365 subscription for as long as you are a student at this school.
To get your Office 365 follow these simple steps:
- Visit https://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Sign in with your StarID and password
- Username: StarID@my.lsc.edu (Replace ‘StarID’ with YOUR StarID – Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your StarID password
- When you reach the “Get Started with Office 365” page:
- Click “Online” to use the web based Office applications.
- Click “PC & Mac” to install Office on your computer.
- Click “Phone and Tablet” to use Office 365 on your mobile device.
When installing the Office applications, you’ll be prompted for an email address.
Use your StarID@my.lsc.edu, NOT your student email address.
Office365 Support Team:
Office365 Community Website: