Check back for 2018 application deadline information.
- A 2-year training program in Science Research
- Enhance your credentials for applying to a university
- Work in a research laboratory as a Research Assistant
- Opportunities to attend National Research Meetings
- Underrepresented populations in STEM are encouraged to apply
Bridges is open to undergraduates wanting to enter careers in science research. Candidates must be enrolled full-time to be eligible and have a least a 2.5 GPA. Trainees are given a 2-year appointment that starts in June. The program provides 10-weeks of full-time employment during the summers, and part-time employment at 15 hours per week during the academic years. The “Bridges to the Baccalaureate Degree” is funded by a grant from NIH/NIGMS—GM053403.
- Applications are available online
- Deadline TBD
- Acceptances will be announced TBD