Articulation allows high school juniors, seniors, and sophomores to earn articulated college credit for Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses they take in high school.
- Students may enroll in articulated courses offered by their high school if they meet their high school’s requirements.
- Credits only articulate to LSC if the student receives a grade of “B” or better and enrolls in the articulated program at LSC after high school graduation.
- Students save money on college courses.
- Students get a head-start on in-demand career preparation.
- Students take rigorous courses and explore content at a deeper level.
- Students continue to participate in high school sports and activities.
- High schools and students pay nothing for articulated partnerships.
- High school teachers receive valuable professional development.
- Duluth Denfeld
- Duluth East
- Two Harbors