- Visit– research shows that the best way to determine if a college is right for you is to take a campus tour, meet with college representatives and ask questions.
- Explore– www.lsc.edu to learn more about academic programs offered by LSC.
- Attend– LSC’s Fall/Spring Open House to learn more about academic programs & meet faculty.
- Schedule– a Campus Visit.
My Campus Visit is scheduled for: .
Please note: International and Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) students must submit additional items for consideration for admission. Please see our Admissions website for more information.
- Complete – the paper or online Application for Admission.
- Pay – the $20.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit – official high school transcript or GED test scores if obtained within last 5 years.
- Send – copies of official college transcripts. Please note: College transcripts must arrive at LSC in a sealed envelope directly from all institutions you have previously attended. College transcripts from colleges within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system can be retrieved electronically by LSC on your behalf AFTER you have submitted your application for admission. This will be done automatically. You only need to request official transcripts from non-MNSCU colleges.
Mail – application materials to:
Lake Superior College
2101 Trinity Road
Duluth, MN 55811
Student Orientation, Accuplacer, and Registration (SOAR)
After your application file is complete you will receive your accepted student packet which will outline the steps you need to take to enroll. Please keep your Accepted Student Checklist as it has information (including your LSC ID number) you will need as you complete the enrollment process.
- Submit – the Immunization Form. If you were born before January 1, 1957, report date of tetanus only. Minnesota high school students who have graduated in 1997 or after are exempt.
- Prepare – for the Accuplacer Placement Test. You can log onto Accuplacer to practice your skills for the test.
- Schedule – a Student Orientation, Accuplacer, and Registration (SOAR) session. During the SOAR session, you will have the opportunity to take the Accuplacer Placement Test and receive individualized advising while registering for courses.
My Student Orientation, Accuplacer, and Registration (SOAR) session is scheduled for: .
You May Also Want To:
- File– for Financial Aid. We highly recommend you submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) as soon as possible, as it could take up to 6 weeks to process. Filing for Financial Aid is free.
- Apply – for tuition reciprocity (WI, ND, SD residents).
- Review– the LSC’s Foundation scholarship options.
- Activate– your LSC email account.
- Make– arrangements with Disability Services if you have a documented disability and are interested in accommodations.
- Purchase– your textbooks from the LSC Store before your first day of classes.
- Remember – to check LSC’s website for Parent Day events.
- Contact Student Services if you have any questions by calling (218) 733-7601 or emailing us at email@example.com.